Wednesday 9 September 2009

Simon Says Heidi's Choice Challenge prize winner !!!

OOhh I haven't done the draw ,,,, just about to press the button on the random draw !! Wonder who the winner of that FANTASTIC prize will be !! oohh this is soooo exciting !! drum roll here ,,,,,,,,,,, the winning number is !!!

Here are your random numbers:

59

Timestamp: 2009-09-09 18:15:27 UTC


That is Amy King with her email entry !! :-) Congratulations Amy !! How lucky is that !! her first ever entry into a challenge and she wins this fabby prize !!

Please email us again with you address and Heidi will post the goodies out for you :-)


Lols and the DT x x

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Well done Amy - lucky you!

Victoria
x

Sarah A said...

Whooo hooo Amy - I am sooo jealous, maybe some of your luck will rub off on me!
Sarah xx

queen-of-nostalgia said...

congrats Amy! yay you :)

Mary said...

Congrats Amy!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I am so thrilled and totally can't believe it!!!! I love to look at all of the entries for each challenge, they are so inspiring and have totally gotten me hooked on stamping and cardmaking and now I have more supplies to play with - hooray! :)

Karen Wilson said...

YAY Amy!! Congrats to you and have fun with all your new goodies!

Justine said...

Huge Congratulations Amy, what a fun treat.